Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 50 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
Celiac.com 04/30/2012 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
Here are the articles mentioned in this podcast:
In The News:
- Safer, More Accurate Gluten Free Labeling from FDA to Issue Gluten-Free Allergy Labeling Rule in 2012 by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten Neutralizing Drug from Drug May Lower Gluten Toxicity in Patients with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Benefits of Sourdough from Can Sourdough Fermentation Speed Intestinal Recovery in Celiac Patients at Start of Gluten-free Diet? by Jefferson Adams
- Avoiding the biopsy from Diagnosing Celiac Disease is Still Not a Simple Task by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Restaurant Watch List from Gluten-Free Dining Out by Melanie Weir
- When Doctors Doubt Patients from Doubts of Media Sheep in Hot Pursuit of Flawed Expert Opinion by Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Spring 2012
- Roasted Fennel Snack from Cashew Cumin Roasted Fennel Snacks (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone
Get FREE Celiac.com email alerts (1-3 email per month with the latest celiac disease research and information, gluten-free recipes, etc.).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1