Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 50 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
Celiac.com 04/30/2012 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
Here are the articles mentioned in this podcast:
In The News:
- Safer, More Accurate Gluten Free Labeling from FDA to Issue Gluten-Free Allergy Labeling Rule in 2012 by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten Neutralizing Drug from Drug May Lower Gluten Toxicity in Patients with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Benefits of Sourdough from Can Sourdough Fermentation Speed Intestinal Recovery in Celiac Patients at Start of Gluten-free Diet? by Jefferson Adams
- Avoiding the Biopsy from Diagnosing Celiac Disease is Still Not a Simple Task by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Restaurant Watch List from Gluten-Free Dining Out by Melanie Weir
- When Doctors Doubt Patients from Doubts of Media Sheep in Hot Pursuit of Flawed Expert Opinion by Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Spring 2012
- Roasted Fennel Snack from Cashew Cumin Roasted Fennel Snacks (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1