- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pecan Cauliflower Bites (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This lovely dish makes an outstanding appetize, side dish with your favorite meal, or a nice h'orderve at a party.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil.
- Cut cauliflower into florets or steak-like slices. Place into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cauliflower.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place into the fridge overnight in a glass bowl, covered.
- Enjoy at room temperature with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).