Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Pecan Cauliflower Bites (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This lovely dish makes an outstanding appetize, side dish with your favorite meal, or a nice h'orderve at a party.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil.
- Cut cauliflower into florets or steak-like slices. Place into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cauliflower.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place into the fridge overnight in a glass bowl, covered.
- Enjoy at room temperature with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free & Vegan Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
This wonderful stuffed mushroom recipe makes a perfect appetizer for that perfect dinner experience!
Makes 16 Mushrooms Ingredients:
1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
16 large button mushrooms
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
1 cup salsa
1 cup Go Veggie! Vegan Cheddar Cheese Shreds
2 Tbsp.... [READ MORE]
Red Pepper Pumpkin Seeds (Gluten-Free)
It doesn’t really feel like autumn until there’s a big bowl of pumpkin seeds waiting on the kitchen table.... [READ MORE]
Soda Crackers (Gluten-Free)
2 Cups Flour (Replace with gluten-free flour blend)
1 Teaspoon Salt
¼ Cup Butter
½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
½ Cup Sour Milk
1 Large Egg
Sift the flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl.... [READ MORE]