- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cucumber Mint Juice (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup fresh watercress
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 inch slice of fresh ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds, for serving
- In a juicer, juice all ingredients except flax seeds into a tall glass. Top with 2 Tbsp. of ground flax seeds.
- Serve immediately.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).