- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Swiss Chard Lemon Pasta (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Swiss Chard Lemon Pasta (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This excellent tasting pasta recipe is very easy to make and it will please even the most picky pasta fans!
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 cup Heartland Gluten-Free Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head Swiss chard, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook penne according to package directions. Remove from heat; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook Swiss chard in olive oil over medium heat until wilted, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cooked penne, olives, cilantro, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper; gently toss to combine.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).