- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Coconut Curry Pasta (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Coconut Curry Pasta (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This recipe is perfect for those who like trying new types of pastas. It has a Thai-style flair that you just can't find in your average Italian recipes.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 lb. gluten-free pasta
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. red grapes
- 2 scallions, thinly slice
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest, plus more for garnish
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine olive oil, coconut milk and curry powder in a large pan over medium-low heat; cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add cooked pasta and cook for another 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
Serve warm. Garnish with additional lemon zest.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).