- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Vegan Roasted Winter Nuts (Gluten-Free)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. all-spice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all nuts on a cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sugar with spices, flax seeds and orange zest; mix well to combine.
- Remove toasted nuts from the oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and spices; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer nuts to a serving dish and serve warm.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).