Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 58 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News
Celiac.com Podcast Edition
Bookmark this page and subscribe to http://Celiac.com's new podcast series!
We'll talk about celiac disease and gluten intolerance, including news, research, recipes and product reviews.
Celiac.com Podcast Edition Episode Fifty Eight
Celiac.com 01/02/2013 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
Here are the articles mentioned in this podcast:
In The News:
- Safe Wheat from Can Science Create Safe Wheat for People with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity? By Jefferson Adams
- Camera In a Pill from Can Video Capsule Endoscopy Diagnose Celiac Disease When Esophogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) and Biopsy Fail? By Jefferson Adams
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Autism from Is an Inflammatory Immune Disorder at the Root of Autism? By Jefferson Adams
- Type 1 Diabetes from A Gluten-Free Diet Helps Type 1 Diabetes By Dr. Vikki Petersen, DC, CCN, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Autumn 2012 Volume 11, Number 4
- Holiday Sugar Cookies from Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Sugar Cookies By Amie Valpone
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).
PodcastiTunes Podcast Feed or download just this file.
If you don't use iTunes, copy the following link into your Podcast software to subscribe to the Podcast: http://www.celiac.com/articlerss.php?podcastonly=1