- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free & Dairy Free Nachos
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This recipe is great for kids who are on a gluten-free diet.
Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 bag gluten-free corn tortilla chips
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican Cheese Shreds
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn tortillas in a large baking dish; top with remaining ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).