Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free & Dairy Free Nachos
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This recipe is great for kids who are on a gluten-free diet.
Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 bag gluten-free corn tortilla chips
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Vegan Mexican Cheese Shreds
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn tortillas in a large baking dish; top with remaining ingredients. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven; serve warm.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Sandwiches (Gluten-Free)
I was dying for an ice-cream sandwich the other day, and I didn’t have many options.... [READ MORE]
Easy Apple Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Fall mean apples and apples mean joy.... [READ MORE]
Chilled Strawberry Soup (Gluten-Free)
Fruit soups offer an easy way to bring a splash of excitement into your summer meals.... [READ MORE]
Almost Cheeseburger (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Connie Sarros, author of the following cookbooks:
Wheat-free Gluten-free Dessert Cookbook.... [READ MORE]