- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Fresh Lobster Salad (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Lobster salad is a simple, elegant dish that will score big points with your loved one on Valentine's Day, anniversaries, or any time you need a little romantic twist to your meals. It's great to take on picnics, and can be served with your favorite gluten-free bread, or on top of your favorite salad.
This recipe is easy to make and delivers a tasty lobster salad that just screams: L-O-V-E!
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (I like Kewpie, Japanese-style mayonnaise, but standard mayo will do fine)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Place the lobster chunks into a medium bowl, and add the melted butter.
Toss until lobster is coat with butter, then stir in mayonnaise and season with black pepper.
Cover and chill for a half hour or so before serving. Serve on toasted gluten-free bread, or on top of your favorite green salad.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).