- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Rum Cake Lounge's Vanilla Bean Gourmet Gluten-Free Rum Cake
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
This delicious cake gets its moistness from by having just the right amount of sweet butter, cream and milk mixed with pure vanilla beans and extract. The rum flavoring is noticeable, but not overpowering. The cakes are just the right size and make the perfect end to any meal.
Each package contains 6 two ounce servings and are vacuum packed for optimum freshness—no refrigeration required. If you haven't had any gluten-free rum cake lately, we definitely recommend you give these a try.
For more information, check out their website, and enjoy the music while you are browsing!
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).