- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Sweet Baby Cakes Reduced Sugar Chocolate Fudge Gluten-Free Brownies
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Sweet Baby Cakes has come up with some of the best gluten-free brownies we've ever tried. Their traditional Chocolate Fudge Brownie is a brownie lover's delight. Made from chocolate syrup, black bean flour and flax meal, this brownie tastes as good as it looks.
The brownie is chewy and sweetened with agave, but it is not so sweet that you can't eat the whole brownie in one sitting! These brownies are also ready to eat from the freezer, which means you don't have to thaw or microwave them before eating.
For more information, visit their website.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).