- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
DNA Life Bars' Chocolate Coconut Fudge Gluten-Free Bar
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
I tried DNA Life Bars' Chocolate Coconut Fudge gluten-free bar and found it to have a nice chocolate flavor, with a hint of coconut, and almost the same consistency as fudge.
The best part about DNA Life Bars is how nutritious their bars are. They contain 14 grams of protein and 5.5 grams of fiber, yet contain only 26 grams of carbs and an ultra-low 2 grams of sugar! Besides being gluten-free they are also dairy, soy, corn and trans-fat free as well. To me this bar seemed more like a healthy meal substitute, rather than just a bar.
For more info, visit their site.
Review written by Scott Adams
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).