- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Premium Chocolatiers Gluten-Free Fear Not PeaNot Cups
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Premium Chocolatiers have struck a home run with their tasty Pea"not" Butter Cups. These delightful treats look and taste just like traditional peanut butter cups with milk chocolate, but are peanut-free. Crafted with a signature blend of roasted cocoa beans and cocoa butter with no shortenings or coatings added, these melt-in-your mouth candies are free of milk, nuts, gluten, and eggs.
They are perfect for anyone who loves the delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate, but is on gluten-free diet or is allergic to peanuts. Peanot Cups are especially great at Halloween or anytime.
For more information, visit their Web site.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).