- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Creamy Coconut Cranberry Dip (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Vegan)
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
This is the perfect dip for a holiday party, or to share with your favorite dinner guests.
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 (8 oz.) containers of dairy-free/vegan cream cheese such as GO Veggie! Plain Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. cranberry juice
- Sliced Fresh Fruit on toothpicks, for serving
Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until finely chopped; add sugar, coconut flakes and cranberry juice then add the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
Serve chilled with fresh fruit on toothpicks for your holiday guests. Enjoy!
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).