- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Goldbaums All Natural Just Salt Gluten-Free Flatbread Crisps
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Any company making an "all natural" product these days better deliver the goods and Goldbaums does. These crackers are not only free of gluten and wheat, they are also GMO free, have no preservatives, trans fats or artificial flavors and are Kosher.
I am amazed at how the flour made of ground chickpeas tastes like regular flour–if you weren't told you would never know the difference. These crackers are delicate and make a great snack or as an appetizer loaded with your favorite toppings.
For more information visit: www.goldbaums.com
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).