- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
PB Crave Cookie Nookie Gluten-Free Peanut Butter
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you want peanut butter that has the consistency of a soda fountain milkshake—not too thick but not too thin—this is it.
I could not get enough of the Cookie Nookie flavor. It has just the right amount of sweetness thanks to a lovely combination of sugar, honey, and vanilla. For a great treat anytime, I highly recommend Cookie Nookie Gluten-Free Peanut Butter. Just make sure the adults in your family keep their supply away from the kitchen pantry that is shared with the kids during the upcoming school holiday vacation!
For more information, check out: www.pbcrave.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
- MAN Advanced Nutrition Chocolate Almond Gluten-Free Energy Bar
- Good Bag For Kids Travel Pack 3 and Over Gluten Free Bag
- Pure Market Express Organic Gluten-Free Lemon Tart
- New Book on Celiac Disease Explores the Health Hazards of Eating Gluten, the Diagnostic Process and Important Reasons to be Gluten-Free