- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten Free Bartender App
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
I tried out a new app called “Gluten Free Bartender.” This app is designed to make life easier for people to find gluten-free drinks. The “Drinks” section opens by default, and in it you will find categories: beers, champagne, ciders, liquors, mixers, wine coolers, wines, and miscellaneous.
What I really liked about the app was the ability to view categories by brand, or by recipes that can be made using a particular brand. You can also easily add items and recipes to a “Favorites” list. Another nice feature is the ability to see dated gluten-free information about the product which comes directly from the manufacturer, including contact information.
Review written by Scott Adams.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).