- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Herbert's Chow-Chow Original Gluten-Free Gourmet Relish
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you love a good hamburger or hot dog on occasion as I do and you want something more than ketchup and mustard to spice it up, try Herbert's Chow Chow Original Gourmet Relish.
Chunks of fresh cabbage and spices create a delicious sauce that is thick and savory. Use this relish as a condiment, as a dip for chips or even as a healthy snack.
What other relish does all that? Herbert's Chow Chow has no preservatives and is fat free and is also gluten-free. Once you try it, you may never buy regular relish in the grocery store again.
For more information visit their site: http://allamericanrelish.com
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).