- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Good Bag For Kids Travel Pack 3 and Over Gluten Free Bag
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
It's about time someone came up with a healthy gluten-free travel snack pack for kids. This one contains several fun treats including a fish oil, a probiotic, and a toy or activity booklet. The treats also include one seed and fruit trail mix, a bag of multi-grain chips, squeezable fruit, an Applesauce On The Go pouch, Crunchable Yogurt and a SuperFood Powder Packet to mix with juice or water.
If you are looking for gluten-free snacks that are healthy, convenient, and fun, the Good Bag For Kids is worth checking out: www.goodbagforkids.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).