- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The High Price of Gluten-free Food
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 02/20/2014 - There's a new study confirming the high price of gluten-free foods that is making waves beyond the shores of the UK, where it was conducted.
The study, by the food info app canieatit.co.uk, found that about 12 million consumers in Britain bought gluten-free products in the past year, a rise of 120 per cent in just five years.
The study also found that people who cut gluten from their diet pay double or triple for gluten-free versions of ordinary food.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).