- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free Chocolate Vanilla Whoopie Pies by The Piping Gourmets
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you're a fan of old-fashioned desserts, you'll be excited to learn that The Piping Gourmets have brought back that iconic American dessert – the Whoopie Pie, and this one is gluten-free.
The Chocolate Vanilla Gluten-Free Whoopie Pie has a firm outer sandwich that is filled with a delicious white creamy center. In addition to being gluten free, these whoopie pies are dairy-free and non-GMO. They will last up to 6 months in your freezer, and up to 7 days in your refrigerator.
You'll feel like a kid again when you enjoy one of these all natural desserts.
For more information, contact the www.thepipinggourmets.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).