CeliAction Clinical Research Study
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 03/1/2014
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
The goal of the CeliAction Study is to determine if there might be an additional way to manage celiac disease, while also maintaining a gluten-free diet.
The CeliAction Study is a clinical research study evaluating the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medication for people experiencing symptoms related to celiac disease.
The CeliAction Study is a clinical research study evaluating an investigational medication for celiac disease.
The study will explore whether the study medication is able to improve the damage in the lining of the intestine caused by ingesting even small traces of gluten.
- You will be able to maintain your current gluten-free diet
- You will be provided with study-related care at no cost
- You do not need medical insurance to take part
- You may be compensated for time and travel
- You will help advance medical research for celiac disease
To learn more about this research study, visit their site.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).