- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
MAN Advanced Nutrition Chocolate Almond Gluten-Free Energy Bar
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Great energy bars do not have to contain soy. If you're gluten-free and can't eat soy, you should try this new gluten-free energy bar made by Ebars.
The main ingredients are almonds, honey, oats, flaxseed and pumpkin seed. The sweetness of the bars is provided by coconut sugar and raspberry, and the himalayan pink salt ensures the bars are not too sweet. I found that they satisfied my cravings for something chewy and delicious at the same time.
In addition to being gluten and soy-free, they are also 100% USDA Certified Organic, Kosher, and Non-Dairy.
For more information visit their site: www.ebars.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).