- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Schar Gluten Free Wheat Free Shortbread Cookies
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Schar has done it again with this delicious shortbread dessert cookie. These cookies are made from corn flour, and are sweetened with both sugar and honey, but the sweetness is not overpowering. They are crunchy and just the right size to satisfy any craving for the shortbread taste. They are so good I almost forgot they were gluten-free!
I must confess that I did eat the whole bag in one sitting! Schar is known for their dedicated gluten-free baking facility, so you never have to worry about cross-contamination.
For more information, visit: www.schar.com
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).