- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Surf Sweets Organic Spring Mix Gluten-Free Jelly Beans
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
This fun candy associated with the Easter holiday is better than ever now that Surf Sweets has made them organic.
These jelly beans are made without corn syrup – which is a huge plus – they are sweetened with organic cane sugar and organic tapioca syrup. They are also free of artificial colors and flavors. I'm not sure what makes them taste so good...maybe it's the combination of organic grape juice and organic black carrot juice – who knew there were black carrots?
For a sweat treat that's healthier than most, you have to try these.
Don't wait as The Easter Bunny is almost here: www.surfsweets.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).