- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
B'Bites Gluten Free Peanut Butter Crisp
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
All Natural Bites has created a healthy snack bite that is raw, all natural and gluten-free.
These are truly “bites” and are the perfect size to satisfy a craving for sweets, without unnecessary or harmful ingredients. If you try these, be sure to purchase several bags as they are truly deliciously addicting, yet low in calories.
For more information: www.allnaturalbites.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).