- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
King Soba Organic Buckwheat Gluten-Free Ramen
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Ramen are traditional Japanese-style noodle cakes which unfold while you cook them.
It is made with only two ingredients, organic buckwheat flour and water, these ramen noodles can be used in a variety of ways – as a snack, in stir-fry dishes or mixed in with broth to provide taste and texture.
Buckwheat comes from a plant that is in the rhubarb family (who would have known?) and it has a unique nutty flavor. You'll never eat the other kind of ramen again after you've tried these noodles from King Soba.
For more information visit: http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/king-soba-buckwheat-glutenfree-ramen-noodles-pack-p-2224.html
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).