- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Libre Naturals Nonuttin Gluten-Free Chewy Granola Bars
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Libre Naturals has made a gluten free granola bar that is hard to resist. Why do I love these bars so much? Let me count the ways.
For one, these gluten-free chewy granola bars are made in a dedicated gluten-free facility, and contain 55% organic cocoa mini chocolate chips and whole grain certified gluten-free oats. They use evaporated cane sugar and brown rice syrup to add sweetness that is perfectly sublime, but not overpowering.
The bars are crunchy and satisfying. I found them to be a perfect snack anytime of the day.
For more information visit: www.librenaturals.com
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).