- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
KidzShake Chocolate Dream - Gluten-Free Protein Shake
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
KidzShake was created by a physician and mother who wanted her children to have a beverage that does not contain sugar or artificial ingredients.
KidzShake is made with a low glycemic protein blend and sweetened with stevia and xylitol, which makes it the perfect beverage for kids with blood sugar problems. This shake also contains a digestive blend and an enteric-coated probiotic blend – something you will not find in any other beverage for children on the market today.
If you're looking for a shake that has vitamins, nutrients and other health benefits, KidzShake is worth trying.
Visit their site for more info: www.kidzshake.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).