- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Top Shelf Premium Cocktail Mixers: Gluten-Free Jalapeno Bloody Mary Mix
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you like a good Bloody Mary, Top Shelf Premium Cocktail Mixers' Jalapeno Bloody Mary Mix should be the first thing you reach for.
This Bloody Mary mix is spicy, but not overly spicy—it's easy to adjust the flavor of this delicious cocktail mix by adding your own Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, or other favorite gluten-free cocktail ingredient.
With or without alcohol, you can't go wrong with Top Shelf Mixes Gluten Free Jalapeno Bloody Mary Mix.
For more information visit: www.buytopshelf.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).