- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Original Gluten-Free Oatmeal by Convenient Nutrition
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your company's ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you think that there is nothing new when it comes to gluten-free oatmeal, we're happy to tell you that Convenient Nutrition's Original Gluten-Free Oatmeal is different from anything else on the market.
In addition to being gluten-free, this oatmeal is made with 100% grass fed, hormone-free pure whey protein concentrate. If you're looking for a tasty alternative to traditional gluten-free oatmeal that can also provide the benefit of added whey protein, then you should try this product. It's also great to take with you to school or work for a quick, healthy meal or snack.
Visit their site for more information: www.convenient-nutrition.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).