- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cool Strawberry Mint Lemonade (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Celiac.com 07/15/2014 - The heat of summer begs for something cool and refreshing. Having something familiar, yet a little off-beat can help too. This recipe delivers a tasty, thirst-quenching strawberry lemonade with a dash of mint. It's the perfect thing on a hot day.
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1½ quarts fresh cool water
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 pint fresh lemon juice (about 12-15 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar, to taste
Put water in a pitcher or container and add sugar. Allow sugar to dissolve, stirring as needed
Place strawberries and lemon juice into a blender and blend well.
Add more or less strawberries as desired. Sweeten or dilute as needed.
Muddle sprigs of mint into tall glasses, and add ice and lemonade. Serve cold.
As always, Celiac.com welcomes your comments (see below).