- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Easy Frozen Chocolate Banana Pudding (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Celiac.com 07/18/2014 - It’s been hot lately, so I’ve been looking and lots and lots of tasty cool, and frozen things to make the summer just a bit more enjoyable.
For people who love chocolate and bananas, oh, and whipped cream, this recipe delivers.
- 1 box Jell-O Chocolate Pudding Mix
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons of Kahlua coffee liqueur, as desired
Pour milk into large bowl. Add vanilla. Add Kahlua, if desired. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
Peel bananas and cut into slices.
Arrange slices into a 9-inch pie dish.
Spread pudding mixture over banana slices in 9-inch pie dish.
Freeze 6 hours or until firm. When ready to serve, remove from freezer. Let stand at room temperature 15 min. or until it can be cut easily.
Slice into desired serving sizes and top with whipped cream.
Option: If you have a gluten-free pie crust, feel free to put the pudding and banana mixture into the shell. The chill or freeze as desired.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).