- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Granola's Finest Original Flavor Gluten-Free and Grain-Free Granola by Kahn's Kitchen
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you're a fan of granola, you'll want to try this unique product. Each 10 ounce bag is freshly made using organic honey, three different kinds of nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, olive oil,
and sea salt.
The most unique thing about this granola is that is is grain-free. It's so good, I have never tasted anything like it. This granola also comes in four different flavors and lasts up to six months when refrigerated. I love it that chef Jason Kahn has created a product that is healthy and absolutely delicious!
For more information visit: www.KahnsKitchen.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).