- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 09/30/2014 - Pork tenderloin is a versatile favorite. This recipe for marinated pork tenderloin makes a tasty, grilled version that is gluten-free and ready to please.
- 2 (¾ pound) pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, garlic powder, black pepper and olive oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal, and shake to mix.
Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Heat grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grill grate.
Place tenderloins on a lightly oiled grill, and discard marinade.
Cook 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Slice into medallions, and serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).