- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Send Me Gluten Free
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you are someone who likes getting a surprise in the mailbox on a regular basis, a delivery of new gluten-free products from Send Me Gluten Free is definitely something you should try.
Each month a variety of gluten-free items will arrive on your doorstep in a bright orange box. The ability to try different products and compare them is a smart idea. For example, in the box I received, there were bar/granola products from three different companies, and two bags of chips (lentil and apple), along with personal care products and coupons which could be used on future purchases.
For more information visit: www.sendmeglutenfree.com
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).