Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Bread
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 09/26/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
Our mission is simple: we want you to Love Bread Again.
We’re passionate about making real foods with wholesome, clean ingredients. We bake bread the old-fashioned way and use only 100% whole grains and no GMOs. From our family bakehouse in the Colorado Rocky Mountains to your kitchen, enjoy eating without compromise!
Have you tried our new Bagels and Brownie Bites? Find all of our products here and save 20% on your online order when you use the code: CELIAC20
For more information, visit us at www.CanyonGlutenFree.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).