- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cake Recipes (Frostings)
- Mica and Mona's Lemon Zest Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipe (Video)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Mica and Mona's Lemon Zest Gluten-Free Cheesecake Recipe (Video)
Mica Adams lives in Sonoma County California with her celiac dad, her mom, and her brother. She likes cooking, soccer, school and spending time with her friends.View all articles by Mica Adams
Celiac.com 11/07/2014 - This gluten-free lemon cheesecake recipe is great to make for a dessert or special treat for your family and friends. It is one of my all time favorites!
2 cups almond meal
1/2 stick butter
19 oz. cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Mix almond meal and room temperature butter with your and until it is evenly mixed. Use your hand to coat the bottom of a pan with the almond meal mixture until it is even, and then bake crust at 325F for 10 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
Grate the skins of 2 lemons to make lemon zest.
Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and mix until fluffy, then add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and continue to mix for 1 minute.
Spoon the mixture into the pan with the crust until just below the top.
Put the cake onto a cookie sheet that is covered with a layer of water and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350F.
Chill and serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).