- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Uncle Steve’s Italian Specialties Organic, Gluten-Free Marinara Sauce
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Celiac.com 11/21/2014 - I recently had the opportunity to try an outstanding pasta sauce made by Steve Schirripa of "The Sopranos" fame, and I must say that I could not be more impressed.
When given the option between homemade sauce or jarred, I normally opt for homemade, however, this perfectly made marinara sauce offers a clear exception to my rule. This rich tasting sauce has the perfect mixture of spice, seasonings and quality ingredients—and it tastes wonderful on your favorite gluten-free pasta.
Besides tasting great it is also certified organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher and contains no added sugar.
For more information visit: unclestevesny.com.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).