- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Guthrie's Original Sin In A Tin Chocolate Pate Dessert (Gluten-Free)
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
Guthrie's Original Sin In A Tin Chocolate Pate Dessert is a wonderfully decadent treat that is perfect after any meal—it will make any occasion feel like a special one—including birthdays, holidays or any other day that you would like to make more memorable.
The taste of this wonderfully chocolaty confection reminded me of my favorite flour-less chocolate cake, but it was even better because it was more creamy and less dense. This is the type of dessert you would typically associate with a fine dining establishment, after paying too much for a meal, but now you can have it at home—and just in time for Valentine's Day!
To find out more visit: www.sininatin.org.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).