- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Easy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Gluten-Free Casserole
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Easy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Gluten-Free Casserole
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 03/24/2015 - The right casserole can feed a small army of hungry guests and keep people reaching for seconds and even thirds. This cheesy broccoli casserole is as easy as throwing a few simple ingredients into a baking dish and cooking until heated through.
- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 slices crumpled cooked bacon as topping
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- salt and pepper
Heat oven to 350F.
Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
Mix chicken, sour cream, mayonnaise, half of the green onions and salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Stir in the broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
Bake for 20 minutes, until heated through.
Top with almonds, bacon, and remaining green onions before serving.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).