- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 04/07/2015 - This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.
- 12 slices quality smoked bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 4 scallions, chopped
In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
Fold in and lightly mix the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, horseradish, cheddar cheese, bacon and scallions.
Serve hot or cold.
To heat, place in an oven proof container and bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until bubbly and warm.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).