- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Bakery at Walmart Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
My first impression after trying one of The Bakery Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins was that these muffins are super-moist, and taste great.
They really do taste just like the blueberry muffins that I used to eat before I had to cut out gluten, right down to the chewy consistency, lots of blueberries, and the cake-like flavors and mouth feel.
These muffins are also traditional in size, which means they are pretty big, and this is great because so many gluten-free products are smaller than their normal wheat-containing counterparts. Just one of these muffins left me satisfied.
The Bakery Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins are available in the bakery section of your local Walmart.
For more info visit: Walmart.com.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).