- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Bakery at Walmart Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you enjoy rich, moist and super chocolaty brownies, then you are going to absolutely love The Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies. It has been a long time since I've had brownies that taste this great.
Another thing I like about these brownies is their size—they are about two large bites each, and 12 of them come in each box. If you have very strong self control you will only eat 2 or 3 of them...but if not...who knows?
The Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies are available in the bakery section of your local Walmart.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).