- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Bakery at Walmart Gluten-Free Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
There are good and bad versions of milk chocolate chip cookies...and then there are great versions like The Bakery Gluten-Free Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I happen to love the soft and chewy-style chocolate chip cookies, and these cookies definitely fit that bill. They have a fresh-baked taste and feel, and the aroma that poured forth when I first opened the package was too good to put into words—their taste was simply outstanding.
Each package contains 5 large cookies, and I'll bet you can't eat just one!
The Bakery Gluten-Free Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are available in the bakery section of your local Walmart.
Review written by Scott Adams.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).