- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cold Buffalo Chicken Wing Salad (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 06/16/2015 - A cool fresh green salad is one of my favorite things to eat on a hot day. If I'm lucky enough to have leftover chicken wings in the fridge, then I make this tasty little treat.
You can make the wings according to these recipes, or use your own.
The basic idea is to marry chicken wings with fresh crisp lettuce, and some blue cheese dressing, and have a culinary blast!
- 10-12 Buffalo chicken wings, cooked and cold
- Other salad ingredients of choice
- blues cheese dressing
- Koser salt
- black pepper to taste
Make a fresh green salad with ingredients of choice.
Top with cold buffalo-style chicken wings. Or, you may remmove them meat from the wings first, if you like.
Add blue cheese dressing.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).