- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Regular Girl: For When Life is Anything but Regular
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 12/3/2015
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
A harmonious prebiotic and probiotic blend for women on the go.
Get to know Regular Girl – a synbiotic blend of clinically proven prebiotic fiber and probiotics that help maintain a healthy digestive balance. Created with the help of a woman nutritionist and dietician, each singleserving, on-the-go stick pack of Regular Girl contains 6 grams of clinically proven Sunfiber and 8 billion CFU of clinically proven Bifidobacterium lactis.
Regular Girl delivers true regularity without excess gas or bloating. It is 100% all natural, gluten free and dissolves quickly and completely with no taste, odor or grit. Mix with your favorite beverage or add to smoothies, cereals and more. Available in a convenient reusable bottle to take with you on the go, as well as 30 day supply scoopable powder.
For more info visit: www.regulargirl.com
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).