- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
YummySnacks are Gluten-Free Snacks Made with Real-food Ingredients
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 08/1/2015
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
After years of watching her two children become junk food addicts, YummyHealth founder Lisa Goldbaum started searching for healthier snack options that her kids would actually enjoy eating without a fight. She was disappointed to find that most so-called "healthy" snacks on the market contain as much sugar and processed starch as the regular commercial varieties, while the truly healthy snacks weren't appetizing to kids.
This inspired Lisa, a former journalist, to investigate creating what would eventually become YummySnacks®—snacks made with real-food ingredients that are better for kids but still taste great and can be swapped in for their favorite junk.
YummySnack® Bars™ are the "better-than-candy" bars. They're made of wholesome, natural ingredients like flaxseed, coconut, natural peanut butter and cocoa—yet still taste like your kids' favorite candy bars! This is why we love them and we know you will too:
- Low Sugar
- High fiber
- Omega 3s
- All YummySnack® products are made of real ingredients with absolutely nothing artificial!
- All natural colors and flavors
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- No artificial preservatives
- No trans fats or hydrogenated oils
To ensure that YummySnacks® are up to kid standards, she runs every product by the "Yumsters Panel," which includes her own kids as well as those of family, friends and neighbors!
Lisa hopes that with YummySnack products she will be able to greatly increase parents' awareness nationally of how critical it is to reduce their kids' sugar and processed starch intake—and how mmuch easier it can be when you have yummy-but-healthier options on hand!
For more information, visit www.yummyhealth.com
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).