- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
The Sterling Silver Food Company's Gluten Free Guide and Cook Book
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
If you are new to celiac disease and a gluten-free diet, the Sterling Silver Food Company's new Gluten Free Guide and Cook Book is a great place to start.
The guide section of the book covers all the basics about the gluten-free diet, including how to read food labels and avoid potential contamination, and even how to eat out, travel, and cook gluten-free.
The cookbook area includes 56 fabulous gluten-free recipes, including two that I tried: Toasted Almond Zucchini Bread and Chocolate Chip Blondies—both were outstanding!
If you are looking for a perfect gift for this holiday season I would highly recommend this versatile gluten-free guide and cookbook.
For more info visit: Amazon.com
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
- Gluten-Free No Longer Means Taste Free at Karma Baker
- Three Bakers Gluten-Free Bread
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Ona Cookies
- Amy's Gluten-Free Tofu Scramble Breakfast Wrap
- Jovial Foods Gluten-Free Organic Brown Rice Penne Rigate Pasta
- JD's Best Gluten Free Doughnut Holes
- Gluten Out's Gluten-Free Tiramisu