- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Smoked Salmon New Year's Dip (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 12/29/2015 - Great dips are as indispensible to the holidays as glad tidings and good cheer! This smoked samlon dip is sure to be a hit at your next party snackfest.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Whisk the cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, chives, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix.
Add the smoked salmon and mix well.
Chill and serve with cucumber rounds, gluten-free crackers, or with pieces of toasted gluten-free bread and/ or gluten-free crackers.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).